This Tang in a Bag offering comes from farms in the Benguet province. It comes at a higher cost, since our source pays 74% more per pound to local farmers than the Fair Trade price. It has a beautiful hint of calamansi—refreshing, tangy, & smooth as iced coffee.
- Medium Roast – Calamansi, Vanilla, Chocolate
This is a one-time offering for this bean due to the high sourcing cost.
- Unique Beans – Grown in the Philippines. Fully washed Coffea liberica from the Benguet province.
- Community Support – Every 1 pound sold provides $5 to a community organization in the Philippines.
- Filipino-Owned – We strive to incorporate as many Filipino-owned businesses and entrepreneur throughout the the supply chain.
- 1/3 pound (160 grams) – Good for about 10 strong cups of coffee
- 1 pound (454 grams) – Good for about 30 strong cups of coffee