Coming from farms in Cavite, this Bitter Bruh is dark, strong, and energetic. Perfect for those who enjoy a punch in their morning cup of coffee. It’s straightforwardly bitter and will wake you up with every sip. Challenge: try it with no cream or sugar.
- Dark Roast – Ampalaya, Smokey, Burnt Smore
This is a one-time offering for this bean due to the high sourcing cost.
- Unique Beans – Grown in the Philippines. Fully washed Coffea liberica from the Cavite region.
- Community Support – Every 1 pound sold provides $5 to a community organization in the Philippines.
- Filipino-Owned – We strive to incorporate as many Filipino-owned businesses and entrepreneur throughout the the supply chain.
- 1/3 pound (160 grams) – Good for about 10 strong cups of coffee
- 1 pound (454 grams) – Good for about 30 strong cups of coffee
There are no reviews yet.